My Blog List

Saturday 15 September 2012

A new season


What a completely stunning early autumn day it turned out to be. I was hoping for fine weather, as we had lots of fashion shots to do for the magazine and we needed to work on Saturday, as our models are both at school in the week.



For the first time, I borrowed some clothes from our local John Lewis, quite a big step for us. The store picked some outfits for us, and then I chose our location and photographer Lesley Anne took the pics. The girls looked great, and did so well, as they are not professional models.
Of course, our location helped: the Foxtail Lilly garden rode to our rescue once again and provided a stunning backdrop.




Here's Lesley Anne setting up another shot. 


Beautiful borders. 



Similar colour combinations to the clothes! I can't wait to see the finished photos. 
Finally, I had a lucky find in a charity shop on Friday, something that I've been wanting for ages now:



Enjoy the weather if it's sunny down your way, too....



* Let me know if you have any problems viewing these photos :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the 2 nd 3 rd and 4 th picture! And I would have loved to have seen them! Lovely Autumn photos ( the ones I can see!) Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada
      That's really strange. I will check this out on our other computer and see if it's the same there...thanks for letting me know.

      Delete