My Blog List

Tuesday 19 June 2012

A flock of birds



I found a really pretty piece of bird fabric in the charity shop today. Birds are a motif that I really love, so I've rounded up a few more from the house.
Knitting needle case....


 Apron.....
Laundry bag....


Tin...




The magazine is finished for another month, so I'm out and about over the next few days. I have a press event tomorrow at a beautiful walled garden nearby, and then on Thursday, it's Newark Antiques Fair. I haven't been for a long time, and I'm really looking forward to it, as this is the first mega-fair that I ever attended - around 10 years ago now.  I am hoping to find some gorgeous fabric (which probably means that I'll come home with something completely different).




Finally, I found this jolly tin in Oxfam today for £1. I'm guessing it's from the 1960s. Just love the bright colours. 










No comments:

Post a Comment