My Blog List

Monday 9 April 2012

Rained off



We woke early this morning and decided we'd go to the annual Bank Holiday Monday car boot/flea market that's close by. But the rainy forecast had put everyone off and we rolled up to find that it was cancelled. Such is the roller coaster life of a committed thrifter! I came home and decided to make some things for my sale. So I've spent a happy afternoon chopping up fabric remnants for patchwork packs. 




So, no new treasures to show, but I have been sorting out a few older finds. I love this little Royal Albert tea plate. 




And an incredibly over- the- top embroidered table cloth that I bought at last year's Easter boot.
Meanwhile, my husband was upstairs booking us a summer holiday. One with plenty of sunshine guaranteed....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics for sale - where oh where do you sell them?? We have spent all day looking for a summer holiday too - how exciting....
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Welcome to my blog, thanks for following!
    I'm selling my fabrics at two local sales, one on May 7th, one on May 12th. I can give details if you live near the Peterborough area and can make it along?
    If not, and you see something you like and want to order some, just email me, fiona@perrymiller.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the plate! :0)

    A belated Happy Easter...

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete