My Blog List

Saturday 18 February 2012

Non-essentials


Once in a while, do you ever find yourself drawn to something that you know is not a very sensible, practical or particularly useful buy but you desperately want it anyway? Just such a thing happened to me in the Cambridge Cath Kidston store a couple of days ago. I spotted this skirt and immediately began trying to mentally list when and where I could wear it. The list was not very long. But I'm afraid that my heart won the battle over my head, and I bought it. I think I could eventually recycle it as a kitchen curtain, so my money won't be wasted, that's the beauty of the vintage look ;)




The small pencil case was a much more practical purchase....




I have a day of chores ahead, but I hope to find time to do a bit of this:




I'm doing up a little dolls' bed for my sale and I thought I would make a tiny patchwork quilt to go on top.




I'll let you know how I get on....

No comments:

Post a Comment