My Blog List

Thursday 17 March 2011

Little scenes around the house....


I do have a lot of little things, and I arrange them around the house. This is what it looks like at the moment.
Different colours for different rooms.....and a little addition from today. The green Spode plate above was only 20p. The local Methodist chapel set up a pop up thrift store in the village hall for two days only and I went along early this morning. I was very excited, having been alone at my desk for the last few days and on a deadline for work, so I haven't moved very much, except to make cups of tea and greet the boys when they got home from school.
The ladies at the sale were very kind, and I spent a long time chatting about my passion for vintage, while they listened indulgently. I also bought a pretty cake stand, which I shall store away for May Bank Holiday, when my mum and I will be making afternoon teas for my friend Tracey's National Garden Scheme open day in nearby Oundle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment